Living Meaning: Weekend Retreat: Consciousness & Connection
- Fri 13th Aug 2021, 11am – Sun 15th Aug 2021, 5pm UK time (UTC +01:00)
- South West England, UK
|Hosted by||The Psychedelic Society|
|Add to calendar||Google · ICS|
Many of us speak about creating a way rooted in love and connected to the natural world, but what does this look like in practice? And what is our place and purpose within this transition?
Enter Glastonbury this summer and let the natural world and a powerful curation of tools to help you find deeper meaning and connection. Swim in wild water, dance in the forest with sacred cacao, sit by the fire and be guided into a deepening with land, self, community and your life's calling.
Join Laura Reeves and Bibi Gratzer for two and a half days of inner and outer exploration of shifting into new paradigm ways of being: More deeply connected to the truth of our bodies, while moving into the world our heart envisions, which is so deeply needed at this time.
Hear the call of the forest to drop more deeply into your body and the wilderness of your heart. Through shamanic tools, connection to our wild animal nature and QiGong, we will foster a deeper communion with the land and the elements. A deeper communion with nature and soul will guide us both individually and communally to explore our soul's calling, working with tools such as the integral purpose map to support our discovery.
Be guided through inner blocks and resistance to explore fearless intimacy with ourselves and each other, accessing the quality of connection we seek to nurture in life.
Ground in your being and the medicine of our Earth in a forest bath, release fear, reset your energetic and emotional bodies and shine light on your shadows, guided into the light and shadow aspects of the masculine and feminine archetypes (guided by the teachings of the cross aka the map of the soul) and play with us, in radical self expression.
We entice you into the forest this summer to strip bare - soul bare, to regenerate your ways of being, whilst co-creating with us a community of resilience, beauty, innate wisdom and heart centred awareness.
Wild water swimming, Sauna, Hot Tub, Fire circles, cacao ceremonies, ecstatic dancing in the woods, breath work, held space for connection with self, community and land, practical tools on authentic relating, QiGong, Shamanism, Male and Female aspect shadow work, community building, animal studies, nature connection, emotional and energetic release work (& more) by 2 trained facilitators.
What to expect:
This is a deep dive into nature and will be a camping experience. If you would like us to supply a tent, please select that option on the price option. You will need to bring your own sleeping bag or duvet. Nudity and dressing up will be an option for those who would like to join in with radical self expression.
Earth Spirit centre, Glastonbury.
Camping supplied for you if you choose to rent one of our tents (excluding sleeping bags & mats)
2.5 days and evenings in wild woodland by 2 facilitators
Meals: Breakfast, lunch and dinner by in forest chef
Cacao ceremonies, wild swimming, fire ceremonies, basic amenities (compost toilets, shelter, wild water)
Day 1 (Friday)
- Arriving between 2-5 pm, grounding, and introduction
- Wild water swimming
- Short QiGong practice amongst the trees connecting to the elements both within and surrounding us
- Nutritious community forest dinner
- Opening circle
- Practices to connect more deeply to each other, discover and embody personal and collective intention, and call in the more than human world as allies for this weekend
- Embodied shamanic intention practice
- Introduction to the ‘Integral Purpose’ map and ‘The Cross’ aka the map of the soul
Day 2 (Saturday)
- Morning QiGong elemental practice: Connecting to and balancing our inner fire and heart.
- Meditative practices & group work to look at our perceptions and judgements of who we are, why we’re here, what we’re capable of & our level of true self acceptance. Our perception of who we are and how much we value the opinions of others can lay foundations to the ways in which we show up in the world and connect with our true potential. This is the work with the Light Masculine archetype.
- Beginning our journey into the night around fire and deepening connection.
- Fire ceremony
- Ecstatic dance with cacao
Day 3 (Sunday)
- Becoming fully present with yourself through embodiment inquiry practices
- Working with the Integral Purpose Map
- Creating safety for yourself through relational boundary practices
- Working with Dark Feminine and Dark Masculine archetypes and their shadows; These archetypes build a bridge between the physical realms and our expression of our soul. They embody deep emotions, as well as desires and power. Through guided meditation and embodiment practices, we will explore the Right Relationship with these archetypes.
- Tapping into our relationship with rage, shame and guilt, as well as fear
- Becoming wild again without verbal communication
- Solo silent time in nature with the focus of attention on the beauty of creation, which is the expression of the Light Feminine Archetype.
- Closing circle around 5pm
Laura Reeves Laura Reeves is creative director and founder of Infinite Experience, creating experiences designed to ignite oneness and release illusions of separation. She has designed and held workshops and interactive performances on physical release and heart connection all over the world and is excited to be back in London sharing the release space, a physical medicine for the body and soul.
Masters in Acting from East 15 (Alexandra technique; somatic practice & training; Meisner technique; physical theatre; body connection work; Clown studies; Bouffon), EFT/TFT certified practitioner, QiGong teacher training - 1 year - with Mimi Kuo Deemer, Reclaiming your six body wisdom areas course with Suzanne Scurlock, 8 years working with shamanic diets and practice, The Wisdom of Trauma with Gabor Mate, BA (hons) Philosophy and Theology - consciousness studies/metaphysics - University of Nottingham and Melbourne
More about Laura: https://linktr.ee/laurareeves
Bibi Gratzer helps emerging leaders to have healthy relationships and claim their true creative potential without years of psychotherapy through shifts in consciousness.
She is an Embodied Integral Leadership Coach, Authentic Relating and Circling Facilitator, Systemic Constellations Facilitator, trained in transforming personal and collective grief, and a student of shadow work, shamanism, and archetypes. She has an MSc in Ecology.
Bibi’s passion is to create regenerative culture through shifting consciousness from ‘me’ to ‘we’, from seeing ourselves as separate to embodying interconnection. She is currently teaching a course on ‘Mastering boundaries for more freedom in sex, love and purpose'
She is a facilitator on the Authentic Revolution Platform and a collaborative project manager for the CSC – the Center for Systemic Constellations, in London.
She has lived and worked in 5 countries – Austria, Egypt, Maldives, Bali and the United Kingdom, and currently resides in South Devon, UK.
Refunds: Please note, we do not arrange refunds or exchanges. When possible we encourage reselling on Ticketswap.
Access: We do our best to include everyone in our events, regardless of employment or health circumstances. If you would like to attend this event but are truly unable to afford the ticket price, please do get in touch with the event organiser.
Members of the Psychedelic Society get 10% off almost all of our events.
Join from £5 a month and become part of this amazing community with invites to special events and more.
There was an error processing the transaction
You have not be charged. Please refresh the page to try again.
Pay with SEEDS
Looking for your transaction...
Pay with xDai
Making a manual transaction with Metamask? You will find pasting these details easier if you 'Expand view' first.
Looking for your transaction...