Being In Love With You: A Six Week Journey - Module 1
- Thu 27th May 2021, 7pm – Thu 1st Jul 2021, 9pm UK time (UTC +01:00)
|Hosted by||The Psychedelic Society|
|Activity||Being In Love With You|
|Add to calendar||Google · ICS|
Join a group of like-minded women for a profound 6-week transformational journey into loving your mind, body and soul. Each week will be an exploration and connection, coming back to who you really are. Supported by group sessions and six one-to-one coaching sessions, this is your opportunity to go deep and make life-enhancing changes.
★★★★★ "I had no idea Melanie’s class would end up having such a transformative impact in my life in ways I didn’t expect or imagine. She holds the space and guides the practice in such a magnificent way, making us feel comfortable to find and explore our own journeys, never pushing, always encouraging. I am also incredibly grateful for the wonderful group of people that take part in the class, sharing their experience with such honesty and vulnerability, opening their hearts and souls in a way that I’ve rarely experienced before.” - Irene L.
At the start of this journey, we will explore the parts of yourself you don’t like, witnessing them in a loving, non-judgemental way. You will learn to connect with your body, talk to it and feel deep down its needs and desires.
You’ll also learn fully in consent. Often, we override our body with our head, and do things we later realise we didn't want to do, or we avoid doing what our body does want. Learning to love your body means never doing anything that you're not an enthusiastic whole-body YES to! Whilst some of this programme may be a challenge to you (if it wasn't, you wouldn't be on it!! :-)), we will be teaching you to listen to your body and, if your body says no, we will celebrate that just as much as when it says yes!
You will explore your body, learn to slow down, to take in feelings and sensations. Have you ever noticed how often you are not there? When you’re thinking about the past or worrying about the future or just going through the motions, you are not really there for you? Take the time to wonder, to explore your body, to find the sensual bits, the juicy bits, the exquisite bits, the bits that you thought you didn’t love, the bits that you didn’t know you could feel. Bring that childlike adventure to your body, bringing you back to you, to loving the amazing woman you are.
Whilst this programme is whole and complete in itself, there is a second module in which follows on from this, in which we take what we have learnt into pleasure and sexual arena. We often relate to pleasure as sex or orgasm, something that has an outcome. If it doesn’t go well, we are often left unsatisfied and a feeling of something that is missing. You will learn to expand your definition of pleasure to being about connecting to the whole body, which has the capacity to feel pleasure throughout the whole of it. This can often lead to a deeper and more satisfying feeling. Learning these techniques for ourselves can also enable us to realise that we are able to satisfy ourselves at a very profound and loving way. And whilst these are solo practices, they will often have the effect of having you be a better lover or being able to attract the lover that you really desire.
★★★★★ "Melanie has been transformative in breaking barriers & moving through resistance to connecting with my body in different ways. Each session is a different experience personally, both in learning, moving through stuff, sensation, pleasure & mood. I come away feeling uplifted & relaxed. Mel holds a warm, open & safe space too. I highly recommend the experience." – Ella B.
- The course consist of a 2-hour weekly group sessions, is being held online on Zoom, and will
- 3 ONE-TO-ONE sessions of an hour with Melanie, which are completely designed for you to address what you want from the programme and in your life
- These sessions will be a mix of theory and practical. We require all participants to have their cameras on at all times because this ensures creating a safe, intimate space and community for you and everyone on the course. During the exercises, especially some of the intimate exercises, you are very welcome to turn your cameras away.
- You have the opportunity in the course to take on a personal project, which will be an expression of you loving yourself.
- Home play daily is encouraged throughout the programme and will be based on what the topic is for that week.
Week 1: Creating the Golden Heart Divine Feminine community
Week 2: Voicing, showing, and letting go of Shame
Week 3: Being what your Heart and Soul desires
Week 4: Being Authentic with your boundaries
Week 5: Living from being in Love with you
Week 6: Consciously exploring your body through Touch
Sneek preview of module 2 :D
Week 1: Allowing your Voice and Breath in pleasure
Week 2: Connect to your Heart through the Breasts.
Week 3: Discover and love your Vulva
Week 4: Loving all of you through Conscious Touch
Week 5: The conscious Sensual Pleasure of the body
Week 6: The erotic dance of the Divine Feminine
REQUIREMENTS OF THE COURSE
- This course is designed for women and vulva owners only, to create a safe space to be able to share and support each other in loving themselves and their bodies.
- Prior to the course starting, you will receive a one-to-one session of 45 mins with Melanie to ensure you have everything you need to start the programme powerfully. This is an opportunity to get any questions and concerns answered.
- We will be exploring sensitive subjects and practical exercises that require a quiet space where you can be sure of being on your own and not being disturbed.
- You need to be able to attend all of the sessions. Though if the whole community is in agreement, we could record the sessions and make them accessible only to the participants of the course, but we highly recommend participating in as many as possible as that’s where you will get the most benefit
- All exercises will be an invitation, based on what your body wants in the moment. You will always have a choice in the touch exercises whether to have your camera on or not.
- To be willing to take on daily (or as near daily as possible) home practice/play. The benefits of this course really are in your ability to be able to develop a relationship with your own body and mind, so that when the course is over you are able to continue to notice the benefits in your life. The minimum recommended daily practice is 10 mins and of course you’re welcome to do much more!
★★★★★ "Melanie’s group sessions are delivered in a welcoming, intimate and safe space to explore your sexuality. You are gently guided through meditation, breathwork and touch exercises. While the focus is to connect to yourself, you embark on a sensual journey that is graceful yet so potent and sure to impact your intimate relationships. From being so present to the body, I have developed heightened sensitivity and a profound grounding in my body that I did not even realise was possible! As a result, I gained a higher level of self-awareness and confidence that has caused beautiful ripples in my relationship with my life partner." – Chrissie
If you need an instalment plan and/or a low income place, we have a limited amount of concession places available. Please get in touch with Melanie Knight: email@example.com
Event dates: Every Thursday evening 27th May – 1st July
Event times: 7pm – 9pm GMT, UK
Event capacity: 16
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT YOUR FACILITATOR
20 years ago, I was heavily overweight, unhappy, drinking too much, and having lots of casual abusive sex relationships. I didn't like my body. I wore trousers and baggy tops to cover it up, and hadn't worn a bikini in about 10 years. When I got drunk, you would find me either crying in the corner of the room, or off with a random guy having sex, which made me feel better for a short while, but deep down I hated myself. I had a high sex drive, it made me feel alive. But I also craved it like a drug and I worried about what I would do for it, or what I wouldn't do for it....
After a real low point, I realised there must be more to life than this. I did many years of personal development, I coached many people and lead seminars. 7 years ago, I found Tantra, which allowed me to see that being sexual was normal, that I wasn’t too much and that pleasure can be used for healing. After many years of working on my mind and my body, I now know, deep down, I do love myself. I now love wearing bikinis, I've done a boudoir photoshoot, and a burlesque performance on stage in front of a hundred people. None of which I could have done before. I realised I wanted to share what I have learnt with other women, so that we all can learn to love our bodies, love ourselves the way we were meant to be.
Refunds: Please note, we do not arrange refunds or exchanges. When possible we encourage reselling on Ticketswap.
Access: We do our best to include everyone in our events, regardless of employment or health circumstances. If you would like to attend this event but are truly unable to afford the ticket price, please do get in touch with the event organiser.
Members of the Psychedelic Society get 10% off almost all of our events.
Join from £5 a month and become part of this amazing community with invites to special events and more.
This event started 28 days ago
There was an error processing the transaction
You have not be charged. Please refresh the page to try again.
Pay with SEEDS
Looking for your transaction...
Pay with xDai
Making a manual transaction with Metamask? You will find pasting these details easier if you 'Expand view' first.
Looking for your transaction...