Talking With Trees
- Sat 15th Apr 2023, 6am – 11am America/New York (UTC -04:00)
- Hampstead Heath
|Hosted by||The Psychedelic Society|
|Activity||Ecology & Nature Connection|
|Add to calendar||Google · ICS|
RECEIVE HEALING, WISDOM & GUIDANCE BY LEARNING TO TALK WITH TREES
Journey with Helen into the wisdom and teachings of three master teacher trees, bringing the initiation and medicine needed for 2023 and beyond. Learn tools that will last you for the rest of your life, connect to the real interweb of all things, and have access to free wisdom and healing where ever your travel on the planet.
Trees are often overlooked and disregarded in our search for healing, but their power and support are extraordinary. As well as bearing fruit, birds nests and treehouses, they are wisdom carriers, portals to other dimensions and can provide healing as profound as any other medicinal plants that are more widely recognised.
As our consciousness expands and we become more energetically sensitive, we may no longer require harsh or extreme experiences to acquire profound realisations of the ‘how’s' and ‘why’s' of our existence.
Galactic energy is mounting and 2023 contains the most volatile astrology (energetic weather) since 2020, hold on to your hats! But there is always calm to be found in the eye of the storm, and whilst the big changes occur the earth is offering us an opportunity to come home to the medicine we are surrounded by;
Connecting to our environments with fresh eyes, we are able to find empowerment, healing, strength and waves of bliss on our doorsteps.
"It was a fabulous class -- exceeded all my wishes for it." Landon, Trees Talk 2021
"Deeply life changing *****" Terry Gover, Trees Talk
“Thanks for a wonderful course today. I can already feel it helping me enormously so I'm very grateful. Your work is very important. *****” Tim Sandars, Trees Talk
Trees have a relationship with you even if you are unconscious of it. Look for which trees are predominant near your home or work; it might not be a coincidence. According to Druid lore, there are 21 initiation trees, and when the time's aligned the tree you need will appear in your life. During this day of exploration, surrender and connection we will meet three sacred teachers:
- The Birch: The initiator, purifier and youngest of the teacher trees
- The Oak: The master tree, bringing balance, strength, perspective, compassion and healing
- The Yew: The mysterious gateway between life and the beyond, full of secrets for those ready to listen, an ancient temple of knowledge
***** "This was an amazing talk. A lot of useful information on so many levels. Very well structured. Beautifully led. Highly recommended.” Trees Talk,
I have experienced firsthand how to talk with trees. I spent weeks in isolation with towering beauties in the Amazon rainforest but my deep initiation began by working with trees of my own indigenous land. With the simultaneous loss of my mother, relationship and work, I sought solace in nature and soon found myself compelled to spend all my time with one specific ancient oak. I am deeply grateful for the support and healing I received. Over the course of months of pilgrimaging to this tree I began to experience consciousness-altering encounters and downloads. After a year, I went to a head Druid who confirmed I had organically received all three stages of initiation by the Oak without an intermediary. This journey has taken me onto the Birch and Yew. I am now excited to be able to share their wisdom and guide you through tools and techniques so you can seek solace, healing and a deeper connection to the trees of your land.
“It was beautifully led with sincerity and kindness.” Patricia Peebles, Trees Talk,
This day will include:
- An introduction to the secret life of trees
- Understanding the significant trees in your past and messages you may have been getting
- How cutting-edge science now confirms that trees talk to each other (Lord of the Rings knew!)
- Master trees– a medicine directory for physical and emotional balance
- Practical tips about how to form your own connection with trees, and what not to do
- Guidance on how to go deeper, if you feel the calling
- Vision sharing
- How to work with a tree as medicine
- Channeled meditations, transmission and healing
"It was amazing yesterday. Thank you for adding beautiful things to my journey." Casper Stubbe, Trees Talk
A world within a world. You transcend all you know London to be when you enter the heath. Sprawling for 790 acres with over 25 ponds and records of it going back to 986 when Ethelred the Unready granted one of his servants five hides of land at "Hemstede". People from all faiths, and spiritual disciplines have used the natural power of the place for ritual, ceremony and celebration. The earth is rich, the land diverse and the trees ancient. Come and hear what they have to tell you.
More on Helen
Helen Millar is a speaker, ceremonialist, and weaver of community and healing. She is on a mission to bring people from head to heart-centred living, working with groups and individuals to cast off the reductive version of themselves and tap into the inner magnificence lurking beneath. She passionately believes this transformation is available to everyone willing to take the leap. Having turned her own life around from one of self-sabotage to self-celebration, she is able to share tools from around the world, and some of the cosmos, to help you shift from a fear to love fuelled life. Helen's work includes ceremonies, groups, retreats and one-to-one sessions to support you with tools, techniques and some of the universe's magic to reconnect to your heart and have the courage to put into action it's teachings. Drawing upon her Shamanic and Buddhist path, she entwines creativity, astrology, numerology, tarot, healing, coaching, ceremony, introspection and community to create a portal for living a happier, braver, more expansive life. Her work is soon to be featured on the Discovery Network and Mind, Body Spirit Festival.
Feedback from previous events:
"This course was so beautifully held and heart centred, while radiating pure authenticity and warmth. Helen is a skilled facilitator and created a space where we could all come exactly as we were and bare our vulnerability. I have attended many cacao circles and this was by far my favourite. Each week I felt a profound shift as deep material came up to be gently worked with. Much love and thanks."
“Every session was amazing in its own way, and so varied. I enjoyed every minute. The energy was so powerful; I really have found it life-changing. I’m looking at life in a new light.”
– Lindsey Johnston, civil servant, feedback on women's retreat
“I gained more in 3 sessions than I gained in 3 years of therapy! You got to the root of the issues and I have been able to find the connection I was pining for. Since the 3 sessions I have made significant changes in my personal and professional life resulting in a life that is more balanced. Thank you Helen I believe your amazing work has given me the leaps I needed to learn to live again.”
– Sabi C. psychotherapist, feedback on one-to-one sessions
“I have been to hundreds of ceremonies over the last 30 years of running a retreat centre. Helen's cacao ceremony in Ibiza really was one of the most beautiful and heartfelt ceremonies I have ever been a part of. I had profound realizations, felt a deep connection to my family and that was because of her heart, her knowledge, her light and the beautiful and safe space she created!”
– Kezia Kaur, therapist, healer, life coach, founder & CEO Ashiana Retreats, feedback on Ibiza retreat,
Possible benefits of the course:
- A deeper connection and understanding of the multidimensional aspects of the earth
- A deep sense of protection, calm, surrender, strength, joy
- Tools for life to find solace and connection, wherever you are in the world
- A new lease of life for your local environment
- Feeling less lonely and misunderstood
- The ability to talk to and with trees (no, really!)
- Healing for mind, body and soul
- Understanding the different energies of different trees and what can help you and when
- A deeper sense of trust in the process of life, and tools for what 2022 may bring
- Awe and wonder at the magic that surrounds you every day
"The meditation was really beautiful. Thank you so much- it all blew my mind - got chills all over. Your intuition and knowledge is on another level. ️ I've not met many people with whom I've resonated so much."
– Sarah of Parasitayoga on Midweek Medicine
Note for the work
- If possible, please avoid alcohol the night prior and lean into eating plant-based, avoiding sugar, and excessive caffeine on the day so your energy field is more open to receiving.
- Please bring a packed lunch, something to sit on, an umbrella, and dress for all weathers as we will be outside all day.
- There aren't toilets on the heath, so managing your bodily functions and making friends with the bushes is advised.
"Great Helen, as always you were and are a pleasure to work with and I feel as though from your ceremonies I am on the verge of really breaking through my own metaphorical chains which have held me back" Grant
DATE: 15th April 2023
TIMES: 11am-4pm BST (Aim to arrive at 10:50am)
LOCATION: Meet at the tree-lined entrance to the heath, opposite the fruit and veg stall next to the Hampstead Heath overland station. NW3 2QB We will move off at 11am. If you are running late please let me know ow ASAP and doing everything possible to be there for 11am so the group isn't held up.
Low income: £65
There are only 5 low-income spaces. Please bear this in mind if considering this option.
REFUNDS POLICY: Please note, we do not arrange refunds or exchanges. When possible we encourage reselling on Ticketswap.
ACCESS: We do our best to include everyone in our events, regardless of health circumstances. If you have access requirements please email the event organiser directly to discuss.
Many facilitators are able to offer reduced ticket prices for those truly unable to afford the ticket price. If this is you, do please get in touch with the event organiser.
For PSYCHEDELIC KNOWLEDGE AND RESOURCES please check out the Psychedelic Society website.
Our facilitators have agreed to our CODE OF CONDUCT and you can click here to learn about our PROCEDURE FOR RAISING CONCERNS
MEMBERS of the Psychedelic Society get a discount off almost all of our events.
Join from £5 a month and become part of this amazing community with invites to special events and more.
There was an error processing the transaction
You have not be charged. Please refresh the page to try again.
Pay with SEEDS
Looking for your transaction...
Making a manual transaction? You will find pasting these details easier if you 'Expand view' first.
Looking for your transaction...