Waterfall Retreat Taster Workshop
- Tue 19th Apr 2022, 7pm – 8:20pm UK time (UTC +01:00)
|Hosted by||The Psychedelic Society|
|Add to calendar||Google · ICS|
Experience a touching into the nourishment, magic, transformation and heart medicine we are creating for the sacred rainforest Waterfall Retreat (6-8th of May).
Join Laura, Lucidia and Josh for a free session on Ancient Daoist practice for restoration, medicine music and mantra, somatic work for resetting the nervous system amidst other practices that will be shared at their sacred rainforest waterfall retreat in May plus a Q&A.
If you are curious about this weekend of deep restoration and connection to land, body, soul and tribe - come along to this free session to discover more.
More about the Waterfall Retreat:
Set on an ancient sacred site, this weekend is a loving invitation to drop into a state of being where nothing is required of you but to replenish your deepest reservoirs and follow your deepest needs. Enter this sacred Atlantic rainforest waterfall glen & be guided back into a sense of wholeness, nourishment and tranquility on a journey to recenter and reconnect to soul, land & tribe.
Follow the river to the waterfall portal said (& experienced) to be a gateway between worlds. This is the scene we will find each other in for a weekend of deep nourishment and transformation guided by our bodies, ancient Daoist practices, song, mantra and indigenous plant medicine.
Be infused by the magic of medicine music as night falls at a private waterfall ritual of cleansing and rebirth, work with indigenous plants for a rebalancing of your system and be held by this deeply sacred land and heart centred community.
If you’re ready for it, return home melted open to the medicine of your own heart and a knowing of the deeper truth residing in your bones.
“One of the best things I've ever done in my life. So grateful to have met so many like-minded souls that were also on their journeys in life. My heart is brimming with joy as I write this.” ★★★★★ Jonathan
Practices used for re-balancing and a dropping into the nourishment of your body, mind and spirit: Elemental QiGong, plant ceremony & ritual, embodiment & intuition practices, breath work, somatic practices for resetting the nervous system, heart cohesion work, deep nature immersion, song and vocal/creative expression, mantra and the tending and attuning to the deeper parts of ourselves that are seeking deeper balance, nurture and love.
“My life will never be the same again. I feel like I've shed so many layers and been filled up with love and joy.” ★★★★★ Laura W
What to expect/Highlights:
❂ A weekend of powerful practice & guidance to guide you back to yourself
❂ A private waterfall ritual
❂ Cacao ceremony with creative expression and live medicine music
❂ Ancient practices to assist you to rediscover inner balance, your essence and your body's intuitive guidance
❂ Dream circles and work with the astral plane
❂ An experience of indigenous plant medicines for healing, detoxifying the body & connecting to the wisdom of the plants
❂ Full board accommodation and meals at this beautiful retreat centre surrounded by powerful nature with a small number of participants for an intimate retreat
"Already a month after it happened, the *peak* experience of connection at this retreat still permeates every fiber of my being. I still find astounding how they managed to create such a bubble of heightened consciousness over a weekend where connecting with one's self and the rest of beautiful souls on the same journey felt as easy and fulfilling as it could get. Spiritual growth and a renewed sense of connection with my self were marks this retreat left in me I can now confirm are not fading away." ★★★★★ David G
- Held activities & support for the entirety of the retreat,
- Full board accommodation,
- All meals,
- Facilitation of practices and support throughout the process,
- Private access to the waterfall in evenings,
- Cacao and other plant medicines (a combination of Marigold, Dandelion, Wild Garlic, Lady's Mantle, others depending on the needs of the group)
- Live music
- Access to watts app group for carpooling options,
- Discount voucher for the site should you choose to buy any crystals, gifts etc
A bit about this place:
St. Nectan's glen is steeped in myth and legend, from King Arthur to portals to the otherworld. This is a very potent place to be working on ourselves and connecting to the elemental world and our connection to ourselves and spirit. A place of Druidic magic and pilgrimage, the mystical nature of St, Nectan's glen is palpable. Gaining private access to the falls outside of visiting hours to conduct our ritual and connect to this place at night is a very powerful way of connecting to the magic found here.
More info on St Nectan's Glen: https://www.st-nectansglen.co.uk
"Laura, and Josh are beautiful guides who held sacred space for us all on this magical healing weekend at Cae Mabon. Full immersion into the nature that this outstanding special land offers and holds your soul so well. A true holistic approach to re-connection both with people and planet and deep healing in all aspects of being, no matter where you are at in your journey. Much love and deep gratitude to these wonderful, beautiful guides for holding us all so well." ★★★★★ Jo F
- Arrival: 3p.m.
- Gentle landing & wholeness opening circle
- Practices for accessing inner wisdom with indigenous plants
- Magical waterfall adventure walk
- Wild Garlic medicine for dreaming
- Deep rest and landing
- Morning flow & Dream circle
- Self care ceremony for nurturing the powerful parts of ourselves
- Creative expression, breath and accessing Prana
- Soul & land connection
- Cacao ceremony
- Waterfall ritual
- Dream circle
- Marigold medicine for accessing brightness and luminosity
- Elemental QiGong & Daosim
- Creativity and expression
- Closing circle
"A really beautiful experience - It was delicately led and a real journey through the senses and emotions - The sensations evoked were electric at some stages - Thank you" ★★★★★
"What a wonderful and deeply powerful experience. I was stunned at how much I connected with true guidance and how deep I went. It was amazing and brilliantly facilitated. Thank you so much. Truly incredible." ★★★★★
Laura Reeves is creative director and founder of Infinite Experience, creating experiences designed to ignite oneness and release illusions of separation. She has designed and held workshops and interactive performances on physical release and heart connection all over the world and is excited to be back in London sharing the release space, a physical medicine for the body and soul.
More about Laura: https://linktr.ee/laurareeves
• The Wisdom of Trauma course with Gabor Mate
• QiGong teacher training - 1 year - Mimi Kuo Deemer
• Reclaiming your six body wisdom areas course with Suzanne Scurlock
• 9 years working with shamanic diets and practice
• Masters in Acting from East 15 (Alexandra technique; somatic practice & training; Meisner technique; physical theatre; body connection work; Clown studies; Bouffon)
• BA (hons) Philosophy and Theology - consciousness studies/metaphysics - University of Nottingham and Melbourne
Lucidia is a lifelong international medicine musician specialising in voice and harp. At the heart of her work is to inspire a transcendent adventure in consciousness, a celebration of love and life through the synergy of sound and song. Through her music, she uplifts and inspires the heart and soul through authentic expression, as an invitation to open to joy and to transform sorrow, to contemplate and meditate, to feel and to express or just to rest in endless echoes of melodious love.
Josh is somatic coach and breathwork facilitator with a speciality in neuroscience and trauma informed techniques. The core of his work is to reconnect you to your deeper truth and divine essence through releasing fear and trauma.
• The Wisdom of Trauma course with Gabor Mate
• Trained Somatic Experiencing practitioner - SOS Internationale
• 1 year breathwork training - Alchemy of Breath
• Trauma informed coaching certificate
• Polyvagal practice certification training
• BA (hons) Sport Rehabilitation and Medicine - St Mary's University London
Book the Waterfall Retreat here.
COVID: For in-person events please consider a lateral flow test on the day.
REFUNDS POLICY: Please note, we do not arrange refunds or exchanges. When possible we encourage reselling on Ticketswap.
ACCESS: We do our best to include everyone in our events, regardless of health circumstances. If you have access requirements please email the event organiser directly to discuss.
Many facilitators are able to offer reduced ticket prices for those truly unable to afford the ticket price. If this is you, do please get in touch with the event organiser.
Members of the Psychedelic Society get 10% off almost all of our events.
Join from £5 a month and become part of this amazing community with invites to special events and more.
This event started 27 days ago
There was an error processing the transaction
You have not be charged. Please refresh the page to try again.
Pay with SEEDS
Looking for your transaction...
Pay with xDai
Making a manual transaction with Metamask? You will find pasting these details easier if you 'Expand view' first.
Looking for your transaction...
Upcoming Infinite Experience events
- Wed 18th May 2022, 7pm – 9pm UK time (UTC +01:00)
- Wed 25th May 2022, 7pm – 8:30pm UK time (UTC +01:00)
- Sat 11th Jun 2022, 7pm – 9:15pm UK time (UTC +01:00)
- soma lab, Stoke Newington Church Street, London, UK