Full Moon Charge 2 dates
|Hosted by||The Psychedelic Society|
|Add to calendar||Google · ICS|
You are invited to be held in dreamtime - a space between the worlds where you access the subconscious, the liminal and the mystical. Accessing theta brainwave state through the vibration of sound, chanting, deep meditation, intention and breath work, we will connect with the cosmos and the wilderness within under the charge of the full moon.
When we enter into Moon time, we are not limited by the mind or rationality as our only way of operating. We follow our hearts and inner guidance, which is connected to all living things and open to an existence of infinite possibilities.
With all that’s occurring or us both individually and collectively at this moment, connecting to nature's rhythms can help us to feel anchored in our deeper selves and become much more connected to our true nature and deeper callings.
The time of the full moon invites us to bring into consciousness that which has been previously holding us back and consciously let go of it. Working with embodied purging techniques, we will release stagnant energies and narratives that no longer serve us and truly step into what we intend to create. The power of our minds and intention is not to be underestimated. It's time to come into our full power as creators of our experience.
Under this moon known as the “worm moon”, we will work with the potent qualities present of Chiron, the wounded healer and how it is we can transform our past traumas into growth and wisdom. We will also look at our relationships to people, money and the feminine work deeply with how we can create more harmony, abundance and balancing of the yin and yang elements both internally and externally.
Laura Reeves is creative director and founder of Infinite Experience, creating experiences designed to ignite oneness and release illusions of separation. She has designed and held workshops and interactive performances on physical release and heart connection all over the world and is excited to be back in London sharing the release space, a physical medicine for the body and soul.
"A really beautiful experience - It was delicately led and a real journey through the senses and emotions - The sensations evoked were electric at some stages - Thank you" - Emotion Release Workshop participant
- Masters in Acting from East 15 (Alexandra technique; somatic practice & training; Meisner technique; physical theatre; body connection work; Clown studies; Bouffon)
- EFT/TFT certified practitioner
- QiGong teacher training - 1 year - in progress Mimi Kuo Deemer
- The Wisdom of Trauma with Gabor Mate
- Healing Trauma course Peter Levine
- TRE (trauma release exercise) trainee
- Feldenkrais 12 week course with Lavina Plonka
- Reclaiming your six body wisdom areas course with Suzanne Scurlock
- 8 years working with shamanic diets and practice
- Diploma in Ayurvedic studies
- BA (hons) Philosophy and Theology - consciousness studies/metaphysics - University of Nottingham and Melbourne
This event requires free zoom account which you can set up here: https://zoom.us
Instructions on how to join will be included in your confirmation email.
EVENT TIMES: 7-8:30pm London, UK (GMT)
ZOOM ROOM OPENS: 6:55pm
NO ENTRY AFTER: 7:10pm
TICKET PRICES: £12-18
Refunds: Please note, we do not arrange refunds or exchanges. When possible we encourage reselling on Ticketswap.
Access: We do our best to include everyone in our events, regardless of employment or health circumstances. If you would like to attend this event but are truly unable to afford the ticket price, please do get in touch with the event organiser.
Members of the Psychedelic Society get 10% off almost all of our events.
Join from £5 a month and become part of this amazing community with invites to special events and more.
This event started 26 days ago
There was an error processing the transaction
You have not be charged. Please refresh the page to try again.
Pay with SEEDS
Looking for your transaction...
Pay with xDai
Making a manual transaction with Metamask? You will find pasting these details easier if you 'Expand view' first.
Looking for your transaction...
Upcoming Infinite Experience events
- Mon 26th Apr 2021, 7pm – 8:30pm UK time (UTC +01:00)
- Thu 13th May 2021, 7pm – Thu 3rd Jun 2021, 9pm UK time (UTC +01:00)
- Tue 18th May 2021, 7pm – 8:30pm UK time (UTC +01:00)
- Tue 25th May 2021, 7pm – 8:30pm UK time (UTC +01:00)
- Tue 1st Jun 2021, 7pm – 8:30pm UK time (UTC +01:00)
- Tue 8th Jun 2021, 7pm – 8:30pm UK time (UTC +01:00)