Self Love Workshop
- Thu 8th Apr 2021, 7pm – 8:30pm UK time (UTC +01:00)
|Hosted by||The Psychedelic Society|
|Add to calendar||Google · ICS|
Are you ready to let go of self limiting beliefs and step into a world of limitless possibility and heart felt connection?
Using meditation, breathwork and EFT (emotional freedom technique), we'll rewire thought patterns and remove blockages in our energy systems; helping us to realign with our inner worlds and reconnect with our hearts.
By looking into our minds, we’ll work to cultivate stillness and reprogram patterns of disempowering self talk, creating affirmations to rekindle the love and belief in ourselves. We’ll assess the emotions that arise when we consider what loving ourselves means and venture to the depths of the back heart, the region responsible for how much we give ourselves.
"You are loved just for being who you are, just for existing. You don't have to do anything to earn it. Your shortcomings, your lack of self-esteem, physical perfection, or social and economic success—none of that matters. No one can take this love away from you, and it will always be here.” Ram Dassof that matters. No one can take this love away from you, and it will always be here.” Ram Dass
Laura Reeves is creative director and founder of Infinite Experience, creating experiences designed to ignite oneness and release illusions of separation. She has designed and held workshops and interactive performances on physical release and heart connection all over the world and is excited to be back in London sharing the release space, a physical medicine for the body and soul.
"A really beautiful experience - It was delicately led and a real journey through the senses and emotions - The sensations evoked were electric at some stages - Thank you" - Emotion Release Workshop participant
• Masters in Acting from East 15 (Alexandra technique; somatic practice & training; Meisner technique; physical theatre; body connection work; Clown studies; Bouffon)
• EFT/TFT certified practitioner
• QiGong teacher training - 1 year - in progress Mimi Kuo Deemer
• TRE (trauma release exercise) trainee
• Feldenkrais 12 week course with Lavina Plonka
• Reclaiming your six body wisdom areas course with Suzanne Scurlock
• 8 years working with shamanic diets and practice
• Diploma in Ayurvedic studies
• BA (hons) Philosophy and Theology - consciousness studies/metaphysics - University of Nottingham and Melbourne
This event requires free zoom account which you can set up here: https://zoom.us
Instructions on how to join will be included in your confirmation email.
EVENT TIMES: 7-8:30pm London, UK (GMT)
ZOOM ROOM OPENS: 6:55pm
NO ENTRY AFTER: 7:10pm
TICKET PRICES: £12-18
Refunds: Please note, we do not arrange refunds or exchanges. When possible we encourage reselling on Ticketswap.
Access: We do our best to include everyone in our events, regardless of employment or health circumstances. If you would like to attend this event but are truly unable to afford the ticket price, please do get in touch with the event organiser.
Members of the Psychedelic Society get 10% off almost all of our events.
Join from £5 a month and become part of this amazing community with invites to special events and more.
This event started 14 days ago
There was an error processing the transaction
You have not be charged. Please refresh the page to try again.
Pay with SEEDS
Looking for your transaction...
Pay with xDai
Making a manual transaction with Metamask? You will find pasting these details easier if you 'Expand view' first.
Looking for your transaction...
Upcoming Infinite Experience events
- Mon 26th Apr 2021, 7pm – 8:30pm UK time (UTC +01:00)
- Thu 13th May 2021, 7pm – Thu 3rd Jun 2021, 9pm UK time (UTC +01:00)
- Tue 18th May 2021, 7pm – 8:30pm UK time (UTC +01:00)
- Tue 25th May 2021, 7pm – 8:30pm UK time (UTC +01:00)
- Tue 1st Jun 2021, 7pm – 8:30pm UK time (UTC +01:00)
- Tue 8th Jun 2021, 7pm – 8:30pm UK time (UTC +01:00)