Emotion Release 3 dates
|Hosted by||The Psychedelic Society|
|Add to calendar||Google · ICS|
Are you ready to release everything that is routed in fear in this time of deep uncertainty?
With all that we are being faced with collectively at this time, we invite you to a coming together to release what no longer serves us. Using practical and easy tools for deep emotional and physical release, we have this opportunity to come together in an online space and collectively let go of emotions routed in fear.
During our time together you will develop your own inner tool box to deal with that which is feeling stuck, uncertain, confused and routed in fear and anxiety, as you find the way back to your heart and body's deeper wisdom and internal harmony.
In this online space you will be held in deep process to allow you to safely release unexpressed emotions and unconscious energies that have become stored in your body. We'll explore an array of deep trauma shifting practices including Kundalini Yoga and breath practices, and QiGong, somatic movement, dance and many others to move into and through what is stuck and holding us back.
Join us if you wish to leave liberated and take home simple, practical tools to reintegrate back into your daily life, leaving you more empowered and connected to your heart's deeper truth in a time where it's perhaps more needed than ever before.
"A really beautiful experience - It was delicately led and a real journey through the senses and emotions - The sensations evoked were electric at some stages - Thank you" - Emotion Release Workshop participant
Laura Reeves is creative director and founder of Infinite Experience, creating experiences designed to ignite oneness and release illusions of separation. She has designed and held workshops and interactive performances on physical release and heart connection all over the world and is excited to be back in London sharing the release space, a physical medicine for the body and soul.
• Masters in Acting from East 15 (Alexandra technique; somatic practice & training; Meisner technique; physical theatre; body connection work; Clown studies; Bouffon)
• EFT/TFT certified practitioner
• QiGong teacher training - 1 year - in progress Mimi Kuo Deemer
• TRE (trauma release exercise) trainee
• Feldenkrais 12 week course with Lavina Plonka
• Reclaiming your six body wisdom areas course with Suzanne Scurlock
• 8 years working with shamanic diets and practice
• Diploma in Ayurvedic studies
• BA (hons) Philosophy and Theology - consciousness studies/metaphysics - University of Nottingham and Melbourne
This event requires free zoom account which you can set up here: https://zoom.us
Instructions on how to join will be included in your confirmation email.
EVENT TIMES: 7-8:30pm London, UK (GMT)
TICKET PRICES: £12-18
Did you know Members of the Psychedelic Society get 10% off all our events? Join from £5 a month and become part of this amazing community with invites to special events and more!
Refunds: Please note, we do not arrange refunds or exchanges. When possible we encourage reselling on Ticketswap.
Access: We do our best to include everyone in our events, regardless of employment or health circumstances. If you would like to attend this event but are truly unable to afford the ticket price, please do get in touch with the event organiser.
Members of the Psychedelic Society get 10% off almost all of our events.
Join from £5 a month and become part of this amazing community with invites to special events and more.
This event started 25 days ago
There was an error processing the transaction
You have not be charged. Please refresh the page to try again.
Pay with SEEDS
Looking for your transaction...
Pay with AUT
Making a manual transaction with Metamask? You will find pasting these details easier if you 'Expand view' first.
Looking for your transaction...
Upcoming Infinite Experience events
- Wed 10th Mar 2021, 7pm – 8:30pm UK time (UTC +00:00)
- Thu 18th Mar 2021, 7pm – 8:30pm UK time (UTC +00:00)
- Wed 31st Mar 2021, 7pm – 8:30pm UK time (UTC +01:00)
- Thu 8th Apr 2021, 7pm – 8:30pm UK time (UTC +01:00)
- Wed 21st Apr 2021, 7pm – 8:30pm UK time (UTC +01:00)