Wim Hof Method Breathwork Online!
|Hosted by||The Psychedelic Society|
|Activity||Wim Hof Breathwork|
|When||Tue 26th May 2020, 6pm – 8pm UK time (UTC +01:00)|
|Add to calendar||Google · ICS|
"What I felt after being guided through the method was something so inexplicable that you must try it to understand it. You feel charged. So full of energy, yet you feel more relaxed than you've ever been before. You're almost asleep, yet so aware of your surroundings. You feel exactly how you need to feel at that point." - Dean Jones
Put yourself in the expert hands of Heather, a certified Wim Hof Method (WHM) Instructor and yoga and meditation teacher to experience one of the three pillars of the method; conscious breathing. Find out how you can utilize oxygen to optimize body & mind, and learn about the underlying physiology.
Breathwork practices have proven to:
- Boost immunity.
- Strengthen condition of breathing apparatus
- Process emotions, heal emotional pain and trauma.
- Enrich creativity.
- Improve personal relationships.
- Increase confidence and and self-esteem.
- What better time to focus on these immensely important aspects of life than now!
Whether you are looking to improve mental or physical performance, relieve symptoms related to an illness, or just want to get high on your own supply - this workshop offers something for everyone!
We will be offering this workshop on Zoom, so please download it (it's free! ) for the best experience. A link to join the online class will be sent upon booking.
Thank you internet!
How to prepare:
Find a nice comfy spot at home in a nicely ventilated space, wearing comfy clothes and sitting up on a yoga mat on the floor or on your bed. Have a cup of water, a blanket, some lip balm and a speaker to hand!
You will be sent a Spotify playlist ahead of time: download it onto your phone and connect that to a speaker if you can. This way you can enjoy the full power and deliciousness of the music.
- Connection: We'll begin by connecting with each other
- Science: Learn about the biomechanics, chemistry and mental components of breathwork
- Warm up: We'll do some warm up exercises to get the body prepped and ready for breathing.
- Expectations: We'll have a little talk about breathwork and what to expect before we get started.
- Practise: Lie down and we'll do some practise rounds of breathing so we are all comfortable with how it goes
- Press play: You will receive the spotify playlist and all together we'll press play on our own devices so you hear the music nice and loud and you can choose the level you like.
- Breathe! I will guide you through the breathwork session with love, energy, and passion.
- Meditate: We will conclude with a guided meditation, followed by a feedback session, where you are able to share your experience with others if you would like.
- Feedback and close: You are also welcome to ask as many questions as you would like until our time expires.
If you are able, please keep you camera on so that we can all better connect with each other during the session. I will have mine on throughout in order to demonstrate breathing techniques. But of course, it's your choice. I would ask that everyone keep themselves on mute so that background noise doesn't interfere for everyone else.
Thank you for sharing your presence, time, trust and pounds with the Psychedelic Society and its facilitators at this time.
About Your Facilitator:
Heather is a certified Wim Hof Method instructor, yoga and meditation teacher, breathwork practitioner and nutritional health coach. She is deeply passionate about the health benefits and connection to nature from the Wim Hof Method.
You can read reviews and contact her on Facebook at @Caluna Wellness!
Heather has over 130 5 star reviews with feedback on her WHM instructor page which you can view here:
"Heather was simply awesome! She made the entire training session flow with very simple to follow continuity." - Mike Clemson
To join this event you’ll need to create a free zoom account which you can set up here: zoom.us
Instructions on how to join the call will be included in your confirmation email
TICKET PRICES: £13-23 or £40 for any four classes. (Same time every Tuesday until end of July)
ZOOM DOORS OPEN: 17:45 London GMT+1
DOORS CLOSE: 18:15
To avoid disruption to the event, latecomers may not be admitted.
Refunds: Please note, we do not arrange refunds or exchanges. When possible we encourage reselling on Ticketswap.
Access: Our UK events are intended for a sober audience.
Members of the Psychedelic Society get 10% off all our events.
Join from £5 a month and become part of this amazing community with invites to special events and more.